Monday, April 30, 2007

Chicago Baby Boutique Expo



How fabulous does the upcoming baby boutique expo at the Hard Rock in Hotel in Chicago look (it is set for May 6.)! If it is as great as some of the merchandise that was featured on WLS-TV News (ABC) in Chicago on Sunday morning April 29 looked, the event will be outstanding. The so-cute clothes and diapers and baby slings and SHOES!!! and hair clips and special stacking jars for food and artwork and books that were shown on the TV interview looked to be obviously of the highest quality....and that was just a small representation of what's lined up for the Hard Rock event. Julia Jacobs-Sanford, the founder and creator of CREATION: THE BABY BOUTIQUE has obviously put together an amazing event (I went to her website at http://www.creationbabyboutique.com/). She's a new mom and that's why she did this. She's got entertainment for the babies and toddlers and adults and all kinds of experts scheduled, in addition to what looks to be great shopping. I missed her first expo which was in March, and she's got 2 more in the suburbs in July and September...but we're going to make a day of it and go downtown to Millennium Park and walk around and go to this baby expo. I am going to bring my mom and mother in law...and I think our guys may come too. (They could sign up for the free chair massage for adults at the expo.) And I will probably need all those extra arms to help me carry stuff home.